Dimension Hand
☾ ✿Nasuhaa✿ ☽
Posted by
Nasuha
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Week 1 - Swoon T_______________T


*Sighs ,  I was supposed to study right? But I ended up listening korean songs instead. This time , other than watching One Piece *oh my god oh my god* *nose bleed*  I started listening to BigBang song which was recommended by Aida - If You

I regretted it to the max . T___________T

Cause all of them are so cuteeeeeee .


 I DON'T KNOW WHO TO SUPPORT


G Dragon


TOP


DAESUNG 


SEUNGRI


TAEYANG



SEE !! ALL OF THEM ARE SO HANDSOME !! HOW CAN I CHOOSE LIKE THAT ?!?!
* CRYING*

I feel so troubled over this thing . Worse thing is , they got different personalities that makes the bond stronger . Anyway , no matter who am I going to choose , the other four of them will be heart broken . * fangirling so hard till I can get pregnant *

Okay , I think I've make up my mind already. I'll go for ............. TOP .  cause he's just soooo sweet ! And look at that smile*nose bleed* ! Can resist meh? CANNOT WHAT. *fantasizes about meeting him in person* 


Oh and don't forget another very gorgeous korean guy ..




Taecyon / 2PM 


SIGHS. Why korean guys all so cute? WHY !! Especially when they smile t.t . Oh god , I can't bear this T____T . Their smile can make you melt there and then. Can you imagine meeting them in person and they smile? *swoon*

You know what?  I think I've come to realize a trend . Do you notice something the things they have in common (other than being extremely cute and handsome)? Yes , they all have sweet smile and dimples ! I think I'm into boys with sweet smiles and I find it super hot when they have a diamond stud on their ear. Oh god , they ripped my heart t.t





◄ older