Dimension Hand
☾ ✿Nasuhaa✿ ☽
Posted by
Nasuha
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Week 3 - Mom .......


I know it's not what you wanted , but seriously mom? can anyone be blamed? I've tried , mummy. I really tried . Im so down to myself .  I know you're upset, but I am too.

Yelling at me and ignoring me won't help. Yelling at me about how useless I can be , seem don't help either. For once , can't you give me some encouragement? You saw with your own eyes how hard I struggle during the exams? You may disagree with my way of studying , but the thing is you saw how hard I tried. You know well how different I am as compared to the past. Don't it count for something?

This isn't about you. You might feel upset but have it ever crossed your mind how much more upset I am? I might look strong and finding ways to make it look better. Working up situations to make things sound nicer but deep down , do you know how much stress I'm under?

I have footsteps to follow , but we're different people. Why are you always making comparisons? If you want to compare , why do you ignore those who did worse than me? Aren't you the very person who always said never to compare? Than why are you doing just so? It's easy to talk, but its not easy to do. Can you understand that?

It frustrates me that you immediately assume everyone studied more than me. Have you seen it? It frustrates me that you immediately turn on me claiming I only play but did nothing for exams. You were to one who kept insisting I go to bed and I reject it every time to study. How could you?

Why is it that my friends can console me and see how hurt I am but the one closest to me can't? Do you think I want it? Do you think I like it? Can you for once, just think about my feelings?

Can you for once just see how you're hurting me?




◄ older