Dimension Hand
☾ ✿Nasuhaa✿ ☽
Posted by
Nasuha
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Thank you Abah for your unconditional love ..


 
Mohd Noor Md Isa
29 March 1956 - 2 October 2015
 
He wasn't a hero,
Known by the world.
But a hero he was,
To his little girl.

My daddy was EVERYTHING ,
Who knew all things.
And better than everyone ,
With the gifts he'd bring.

I knew his voice,
Before I could speak.
And loved it when,
He would sing me to sleep.

He changed my diapers,
And sat up all night.
When my body was weak
And I'd put up a fight.

He'd come home late,
With not much to say.
And made us all kneel,
As he taught me to pray.

He taught me life's lessons,
Of right from wrong.
And instilled in me values,
That I might be strong.

And so through the years,
Like a hero he stood.
Working to give,
All that he could.

His presence was important,
And we loved to see him smile.
For no one in the world,
Could emulate his style.

And so dear Dad,
My best memory to recall.
Is the gift of your presence,
The greatest gift of all.

I miss you Abah , its been really hard since you left us . Mom had changed a lot , she kept crying and scolding us . I didn't blame her for that  , I knew that she's depressed . She's so strong and I admire her a lot & that really makes me cry ... seeing her in that condition . We love you so much Abah , its too early . It's still too early . You left us .. How could you Abah .. Im too young for this . I can't accept the truth that you're gone . I can't & I wont . I cried a lot & there's no one to pat my back when im down . I've waited for you everynight . Come back Abah .. I need you ... You promised me that you'll attend my graduation day , thats the day where I can proudly say '' look at me dad , are you happy? ''
I was mad at you for the first day of your death. I knew it was irrational , but your words played on loop in my memory. “I will not let go , I will be here to watch you grow up.” I know that wasn’t a promise your body was capable of making , and I forgive you . I hope you forgive me for being selfish . The times I cursed you for having such illness . Why? Why my dad? My wonderful , empathetic , silly dad? It never made sense to me . But it never will . Not everything happens for a reason , and I’ve learned that is something I must accept .
 
Abah , remember this date? 28th October . It's your wedding anniversary !! You've been together for 26 years and hoorayy !! There's only 20 days left until your anniversary ! Aren't you happy to have such a great woman & mother for your kids? I promise you Abah to fulfill your dream , to be success in the future & make you & Mom proud of us . Thank you Abah for your unconditional love .

He was always my pillar when I knew I'd fall
Always my anchor, so strong and tall
His hard face changes only for me
His softer side, so careless and free
He knows my dreams are too big for this place
His little girl's leaving, ready to begin her race
He knows I'll be thinking of him wherever I go
I know I'm ready to do this on my own
But still I cry and he holds me tight
He tries to be strong, not a tear in sight
I'm ready to reach for the stars in the sky
He's ready to watch his princess fly
It's time to let go, sure of a path to take
But now I know, even pillars can break
For when I drive away, trying to stifle my cries
All I could see were tears in my father's eyes




◄ older